"All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height."
Casey Stengel


Sunday, May 6, 2012

people i miss the most :)

uhhhh SPM really made us apart. but
seriously how again can i say to prove that 
i miss them badly :(

yawww chekchekchekidout :)


okay the right one is hanis iryani aka dila aryana elias :)

yaww u cn see the turquoise girl is hanisah izzati; my deskmate
when was in form2&4 :)


okay the girl on the right is SARARARA HOYEYH
and the middle one is atiyah from SGGS :)


awww this girl is the best girl ive ever met. my dormmate byk kali,
bedmate byk kali smpi bosan jugak,
and my ubat supplier whenever was sick.
I LOVE YOU muah muah HAZWANI HATTA :)


and act i wanna spot the very the left girl, SYAFIQAHSAMSUDIN :)
how i miss u, gal. thnks fr a visit in desaru.


this is AH RUI, the guy i met during my 3months in national service camp.
hes my JEREMY :P


kchingggg hai ALONG i listed u also. take care in states!


hahaha FE kesayangan kuat brangbreng


the teammates fr larian pagi? HAHA thnks u'olls


last but not least, the threesomes .
from right is cik ija yg hoyeyh, jihahaha n me :)


YA ALLAH, keep them in safe, give them TRIUMPH
and bless them till Jannaaah.
ameeeen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment